Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've Been Humbled ...

Okay, so, I'm off on this new project right? The redesign of the site and the new focus and all that. Trying to give something _to_ the OS movement and not just be a "part" of it. It's not easy, let me tell you. Haven't got much past the starting line in this new endeavor and was slapped down pretty hard this morning. I won't go into details, but let's just say I'm more confused than ever. Don't know how to proceed yet--whether I continue to make an attempt aimed at affecting the community as a whole or just keep it on a personal level.

Thought I really had cleared the fog some on where exactly I fit in; but now I'm not even sure where the whole movement fits in and where it's headed. I mean ho many people can do the same thing over again? There's so much duplication of effort that the capital of ideas has become watered down to the gruel point. I'm not interested in serving up gruel. There's enough of that in modern gaming.

So forgive me, but I gotta take some time and think today. I'll clue you in later today if I've made some cognitive headway.

No comments:

Post a Comment