1. What are the top 3 reasons you play RPGs? Rank your answers in order from 1 to 3, 1 being the top reason.
2. What is the percent split of the answers listed above? For example, 1) 60%, 2) 30%, 3) 10%
3. What percent of the time do you currently DM? PC?
4. What is the ideal ratio of time you'd like to DM vs PC?
5. What is your favorite RPG genre, e.g. fantasy, science fiction, western, etc.?
6. How do you define a "high magic" campaign? What about "low-magic"?
7. How do you define a "high fantasy" campaign? What about "low fantasy"?
8. What level of lethality do prefer in your campaigns as a DM? What about as a PC?
9. What percent of all encounters (melee, i.e. direct combat,and non-melee, i.e. traps, etc.) should be near lethal and what percent should be "powder puff"?
10. Describe the best melee encounter of your DMing experience.
11. Describe the best non-melee encounter of your PC experience.
12. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being most important, how critical is role-playing (talking/acting/playing "in character") to you as a DM? As a PC?
13. As a DM, would you rather an actor or an experienced gamer at the table? As a PC, which would you rather?
14. How well do you handle negative PC behavior as a DM?
15. How well do you handle a PC being a jerk as a DM?
16. How well do you handle a PC's lack of attention/focus to the game as a DM?
17. What was your favorite PC and why?
18. What was your favorite PC to DM and why?
19. If you could DM ANY four players, alive or dead, who would they be and why?
20. What three players, alive or dead, would you hand-select to join your PCs party and why?